The Cayman Brac Beach Resort has something for every diver.
Comfortable accommodations, chef-prepared meals, and just steps from Reef Divers with daily morning and afternoon boat dives – now able to accommodate rebreather divers. The island’s almost 70 named dive sites offer unlimited fabulous scuba diving on lush coral reefs teeming with marine life, which are just short boat rides away from the Cayman Brac Beach Resort. Warm tropical waters make exploring iconic dive sites like the 330-foot-long MV Captain Keith Tibbetts wreck comfortable year-round. In addition to world-class diving which is what brings most visitors to the island, there is growing interest in spending surface intervals hiking the island’s nature trails, biking its uncrowded roads, exploring its numerous limestone caves, and even rappelling or climbing the iconic Bluff.
- Dates: April 11-18th, 2020
- Cost: $1,695 ppdo, $1,948 ppso With Airfare included $2,445.
- Deposit: $250 (required to reserve space, Non-Refundable)
- Trip Leader: Mike Wright
- 7 nights’ accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily (dinner arrival day through breakfast departure day)
- 6 X 2-tank AM (12 boat dives total for 7-night package)
- Roundtrip Airport/Hotel Transfers; Roundtrip Hotel/DiveBoat transfers
- Weights and Tanks
- rental Gear from Blue Octopus Scuba; If needed
- Complimentary use of dive computer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Welcome rum punch
- Manager’s cocktail reception (typically Monday evening)
- Resort fees, taxes and gratuities – except dive gratuities which are NOT included
- Add on lunches for $173 and/or 5 days x 1-tank afternoon boat dives for $200
Cayman Escape for Rebreather Diver**
Add $500, which includes everything in the standard package plus:
- Oxygen, helium, scrubber material, bailout bottles, and other essential resources
- Dedicated, secure rebreather room, conveniently located near the dive shop and boats
Please provide minimum of 45 days’ notice if you will be diving with your rebreather.
Price does not include
- $1,695 does not include airfare; $2,445 does include airfare
- DAN dive and trip cancellation insurance (required)
- Gratuities at Cayman Brac Beach Resort
- Continuing Education
- Dive Accident Insurance and Trip Cancellation Insurance highly recommended. Single Vacationers: We cannot guarantee roommate of the same sex, but we will try! Availability and prices subject to change without notice. $250 deposit to reserve your space today.