Last Saturday of May through October at Lake Phoenix.
2018 Dates: May 26th, June 30th, July 28th, August 25th, September 29th, October 27th (Pumpkin Carving)
$50 fee includes:
- Lake Phoenix daily entrance fee
- 2 rental air tanks or air fills at Blue Octopus Scuba
- 2 Blue Octopus Scuba PADI Professionals providing 2 guided day dives and 1 Optional Night Dives
- Nitrox substitution available for additional fee
- Use of the Blue Octopus Scuba Reserved Pavilion
Entrance fee covers full day. You may make as many additional dives as you like but are responsible any additional air or nitrox fills.
Online reservations close 36 hours (Thursday night) prior to event. After that call or visit shop to make reservation.
October 27th will be our final fun dive of the season. Once again, we will be doing the extremely popular underwater pumpkin carving and for the first time we will be having a pumpkin carving contest. There will be prizes for the top three pumpkins. Register early to ensure you have a slot and be sure to bring your carving skills.
In addition to standard items included for your $50 Fun Dive Registration Blue Octopus Scuba will provide:
- 1 Pumpkin Per Diver (you can bring additional pumpkins to carve if you would like)
- A Wide variety of carving tools enough for all divers