Be the diver everyone wants to follow and make your sense of direction legendary with the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course. Finding your way is not a matter of luck! When everyone's buzzing about a reef or checking out a wreck they're having a great time - until it's time to go. Then they turn to you, because as a PADI Underwater Navigator, you know the way back to the boat.
Underwater navigation can be challenging, but in the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course, you master the challenge.
You learn the tools of the trade, including:
- Navigation via natural clues and by compass
- Navigation patterns
- Natural navigation (without a compass)
- Compass navigation
- How to "mark" or relocate a submerged object or position from the surface
- Underwater map making How to follow irregular courses with the Nav-Finder Dive site relocation
- How to estimate distance underwater