The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI's most popular specialty scuba diving course. Scuba diving with Enriched Air Nitrox gives you more no decompression time, which means more time underwater, especially on repetitive dives.
Blue Octopus Scuba offers the Enriched Air Diver Course in two formats to fit your schedule and learning style. Choose from a traditional Instructor-led course scheduled at your convenience, or you can begin immediately with PADI eLearning.
Regardless of which format you choose you'll learn:
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using Enriched Air Nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure
- How to tell what's in your scuba tank
- How to set your dive computer
Class participants should bring their own Nitrox capable Dive Computer as your Blue Octopus Scuba Instructor will teach you how to setup and plan Enriched Air Dives through several simulations which expand your competency and confidence.