You can begin the Advanced Open Water (AOW) course immediately after the completing your open water checkout dives! The AOW course increases your confidence and builds your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under supervision. The course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.
You'll hone your diver skills with adventure dives which introduce you to:
- One Underwater Navigation
- One Deeper Water Diving
- A sample of three Adventure Dives of your choice
What You'll Learn:
- Practical aspects of deep diving
- Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving
- More ways to use your underwater compass
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
- How to better use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive Planner (TM) (eRDP) (TM)
- And much, much more, depending on the Adventure Dives you choose
Discounted pricing is available when PADI Peak Performance Bouyancy or Enriched Air Diver (NITROX) are combined with AOW course.